Since 1989 the USC Family Caregiver Support Center (FCSC) at USC Davis School (home of the LA Caregiver Resource Center) has placed a high priority on providing support across the continuum of caregiving, including diagnosis, prognosis, services that help maintain the care recipient’s independence and abilities, helping caregivers care for themselves, and manage their own well-being. Supportive services include information, assessment, individual consultations, respite, education, and training.
Our vision is: “To be a model for Los Angeles, the state and the nation, by using technology, research, and education to transform caregiving and the long-term care system.”
Call us toll-free: 855-USC-6060 (855-872-6060) for Help. Outside of LA County? Click here for a list of Caregiver Resource Centers throughout California
Sign up today to receive our latest news.
The USC Family Caregiver Support Center is thrilled to announce our new secure, confidential online program which provides personalized information, support and resources for family caregivers of adults with chronic physical or cognitive conditions such as Alzheimer’s, stroke, Parkinson’s, TBI, and other illnesses. By joining USC CareJourney, you will be able to access information matching your unique caregiving needs.
- Are you caring for your parent while working?
- Are you caring for your spouse and feeling isolated?
- Are you looking for information to help you feel more confident as a caregiver?
- Are you caring for a relative long-distance?
CareJourney is your first step toward making caregiving a little more manageable. You will receive personalized services to match your unique caregiving needs, based upon your answers to a brief set of questions. Once you join, you will have a dashboard loaded with information, such as:
- USC FCSC fact and tip sheets, videos, online classes, and support
- Caregiver resources nationally and by state
- Access to skilled USC FCSC Family Care Navigators
- Dashboard to track your information and find support
The CA Master plan on Aging will include our director Donna Benton, PhD. on the advisory committee, and not just because she is aging.16 August, 2019No comment