28 Nov Do YOU have a loved one with memory issues?
Consider the Alianza Latina Study
Posted at 13:42h in FCSC News
Alianza Latina is a study to support caregivers of Latinos with dementia through personalized phone calls and text messages at NO COST.
What to Expect:
- Improve your skills in taking care of yourself and your loved ones
- Learn about dementia and related resources
- Get tips and strategies to relax, get active, and make your home safer
- Chat with a coach live via text and receive phone calls to help you find care for your loved one (home delivery meal options, medical appointments, etc.)
- The study lasts six months
This Study is for Those Who:
- Take care of a loved one with memory problems (Alzheimer’s’ or other dementias)
- Are 18 years or older
- Have an active cellphone to receive text messages
- Speak English or Spanish
- The person with memory issues is Hispanic or Latino and live anywhere in the U.S. including Puerto Rico
Take advantage of this unique study!