28 Nov Do YOU have a loved one with memory issues?
Consider the Alianza Latina Study
Posted at 13:42h in FCSC News
Alianza Latina is a study to support caregivers of Latinos with dementia through personalized phone calls and text messages at NO COST.
What to Expect:
- Improve your skills in taking care of yourself and your loved ones
- Learn about dementia and related resources
- Get tips and strategies to relax, get active, and make your home safer
- Chat with a coach live via text and receive phone calls to help you find care for your loved one (home delivery meal options, medical appointments, etc.)
- The study lasts six months
This Study is for Those Who:
- Take care of a loved one with memory problems (Alzheimer’s’ or other dementias)
- Are 18 years or older
- Have an active cellphone to receive text messages
- Speak English or Spanish
- The person with memory issues is Hispanic or Latino and live anywhere in the U.S. including Puerto Rico
Take advantage of this unique study!
Click Here for more information and to sign up