23 Jul Master Plan for Aging Meeting Schedule
Posted at 17:11h in FCSC News
Join us at a Master Plan for Aging meeting! Public comment is always welcomed. The remaining Stakeholder Advisory Committee, Research and Long Term Services & Supports Subcommittees, and Equity Work Group meetings are listed below. Meeting information and materials, including recordings, can be found in the Meetings section on CHHS Agency’s MPA Webpage.
- Thursday, 7/23: 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.: Research Subcommittee
- Friday, 7/31, 1- 2:30 p.m.: Long-Term Services & Supports Subcommittee
- Tuesday, 8/11, 10 a.m. -12 p.m. & 1 p.m. -3 p.m.: Stakeholder Advisory Committee
- Wednesday, 8/19, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.: Equity Work Group
- Wednesday, 8/26, 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.: Research Subcommittee
December 2020: The Master Plan for Aging will be released by the Administration.